02 03 Nerd Lunch: Emphasis on the "Lunch" 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Emphasis on the "Lunch"

34
Back when the Nerd Lunch Trio met in person, our primary choice for lunch was Quiznos. Since situations changed and our in person meetings were abandoned, I have stopped going to Quiznos as often. I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to Quiznos in the last two years. That's no slight to Quiznos at all...just the circumstances.

However, not too long ago, I did visit Quiznos again and I had one of their newer signature sandwiches. The Prime Rib & Peppercorn it was called. It was so good, I think it actually knocked the Black Angus out of my top spot for most favoritest Quiznos sandwich.

Now I'm living on a stricter budget, so frequent trips out for lunch are a thing of the past. And when they do happen, it's a trip to BK for Whopper, Jrs. What about the rest of you out there? Where do you like to take your lunch? What's your favorite thing to order? And don't spare any of the mouth-watering details.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38