02 03 Nerd Lunch: (Nerd) Lunch Special: Fried Macaroni & Cheese 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

(Nerd) Lunch Special: Fried Macaroni & Cheese

34
Do you ever run across something and then wonder, "Where has this been all my life?" Well, this happened to me a few months ago when I went to TGIFriday's and ordered the fried mac & cheese.

It's your standard gourmet mac & cheese. Then it's breaded and deep fried. Seriously, why didn't I come up with this?

The item comes as an appetizer at Friday's but I'm sure you can order it as your meal or as a side item. Inspired, I wanted to try the recipe myself and we dug out our little Fry Daddy thing that we hadn't used for a while and fired it up. If you're interested in trying it for yourself, here are some recipes. The top one is the one I used.

Recipezaar.com

Food Network recipe

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38