02 03 Nerd Lunch: Meeting of the Nerds 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Meeting of the Nerds

34

The three of us got together today for the first Nerd Lunch we've had in about a year. We're spread out over the country now, me in Florida and the other two in different spots in Illinois. But, Christmas time brings me back to Illinois and Jeeg was able to come down and meet up with me and PLee.

We had a gift exchange. Apparently my wishlist isn't up to date so I got items I already had. And the gift I got Jeeg was something he had already received twice. But, we had a good laugh about it after stuffing ourselves with Niro's gyros.

Then we went off to the local comic shop and ended our afternoon at Barnes & Noble (where I exchanged my gift from PLee).

Thanks buddies. It was good seeing you again.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38