02 03 Nerd Lunch: Steam-operated Trouble Alert 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Steam-operated Trouble Alert

34

I've seem three different sites I frequent reference these custom action figures. I thought I'd bring them up here. Nice design of a Victorian-era Justice League. Takes the Gotham by Gaslight concept and stretches it out to the entire League. A story based on these characters would be great.

I just mentioned this to PLee the other day. My comic reading habits have become non-existent, but what does intrigue me more than anything right now are the out-of-continuity stories like DC New Frontier or things that exist within their own universe like Planetary. A comic based on this Justice League would probably lure me to at least read the trade paperback.

As for the figures, I think my favorite is The Flash although the new Hawkgirl is a close second. Although, I have liked that Batman design for a long time, too.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38