02 03 Nerd Lunch: Random Thoughts from a Starving Sick Man 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Random Thoughts from a Starving Sick Man

34
I put together a quick photo illustration of Chris Eccleston as Destro. Still not sure he's the best choice, but I like him and look forward to see him in the movie...even if the director is no one to get excited about.

I've been home sick today. I've been feeling better today than I did last night. I've mostly slept and watched TV. Although in the last few minutes I've been feeling well enough to try to get some work done. Viewing choices today were Star Trek III and an episode of MI-5, vol. 4.

I'm hungry but have no appetite for anything. I'll probably have soup tonight for dinner. Soup is supposed to cure all ails, right?

I've been selling stuff on eBay recently and I have done pretty well for the most part. Although, I'm trying to decide if it's worth my time to continue. With eBay changing their rate structures and policies, I'm not sure I'll make CT any money, just eBay. And, I've got my first report of a potential lost package which could translate into having to give my first refund.

I've been buying some of these Marvel Comics on DVD-Rom sets with my eBay winnings. Basically replacing the comics I've been selling. So, instead of having several hundred heavy comics taking up space in large comic boxes, I have every issue of Amazing Spider-Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Avengers, Silver Surfer, and even Ghost Rider on five DVDs. I wish Marvel would keep making these. And I wish DC would make them, too.

Okay, it's time to make soup.

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38