02 03 Nerd Lunch: (Nerd) Lunch Special: McDonald's Shamrock Shake 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

(Nerd) Lunch Special: McDonald's Shamrock Shake

34
Tasty, greasy breakfast items aside, I'm not much of a McDonald's fan. In my opinion, McDonald's burgers and fries have been in slow decline since the introduction of the McDLT and the elimination of beef tallow frying oil. However, there is one thing that will lure me into Mickey D's after breakfast hours: the Shamrock Shake.

You wouldn't think that a vanilla shake spiked with mint flavor and neon green coloring would be anything special, but a cult following of Shamrock Shake fans rises up every year in the weeks before St. Patrick's Day. Heck, I've already had two of them this season. They're just that good. But don't take my word for it, listen to your pal, Uncle O'Grimacey.


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38