02 03 Nerd Lunch: Now I Believe It 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Now I Believe It

34

A few months back it was announced that Red Dwarf was returning. Just as so many times before the very same thing had been announced. Well, now I believe it thanks to the above picture that was posted at The Dave's website (the UK channel, not "THE Dave").

Way back in September of 2007, I posted about unresolved cliffhanger endings for canceled TV shows. While I predicted the chances of its return to be slim, I also said:
Whenever a season did end on a cliffhanger, they never really continued the story upon returning. It generally was recapped quickly and then a new story was brought to the forefront.

That looks to be the case as Rimmer is once again a hologram and Kochanski is no longer with them. It will be interesting to see what the story is for this return and if they make any reference to how series 8 ended several years ago. Either way, I'm very much looking forward to this.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38