02 03 Nerd Lunch: Warriors, come out to play 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Warriors, come out to play

34

There are a lot of annoying things about going to the movie theater these days, but chief among them has to be paying for the privilege of watching commercials before the movie starts. On those rare trips to the theater (evidenced by the dearth of current movie reviews on this site), I try to arrive late enough to miss most of the stupid trivia slides and marketing shill. Though last Friday my wife and I arrived at the theater early enough to see this:

Um… okay.

Discussions of foreign policy or jingoism aside, what exactly is the take home message of this? That giving a rock concert, driving a stock car, and being in the National Guard are equally heroic and important? That I should join the Guard because Kid Rock and Little E have my back? I have no idea.

Anybody else seen this video? Any sensible explanation for it?

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38