02 03 Nerd Lunch: Shatner Week: Happy Birthday to William Shatner 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Shatner Week: Happy Birthday to William Shatner

34
Recently, while in a rare social gathering, someone within the group started talking smack about William Shatner. Basically called him over-rated, a bad actor, and general other put-downs. People who say stuff like that just don't get William Shatner.

I am by no means saying that I do get him. However, I certainly appreciate him and what he brings to the Nerd Lunch table and would even call myself a fan. Enough of a fan that I wanted to explore some of what I like so much about him. So, I thought it fitting that Nerd Lunch would look at the legendary William Shatner over the next few days in honor of his birthday.

Happy birthday, Mr. Shatner!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38