02 03 Nerd Lunch: Welcome to the big chair, Roosterhead 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Welcome to the big chair, Roosterhead

34

Through the magic of Hulu, tonight I was able to catch Conan O’Brien’s maiden voyage as host of The Tonight Show. Late night TV has never been my meat and potatoes (CT is our resident expert), but Conan is my favorite. I’m interested toconan see how his shtick translates for a broader audience, but it definitely works for me.

The premiere episode itself was okay, but was not great. They seemed to be introducing Conan to the audience, so the pacing was a bit weird. It was good to see Andy Richter back, but a special welcome appearance by Pimpbot 5000 would have sealed the deal for me. Even without a monumental first episode, I am definitely looking forward to catching more Conan now that he has the earlier timeslot.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38