If Bruce Wayne, the Monopoly Guy, and Bill Gates had a private McDonalds…

It would probably look something like this:

Outside the Billionaire McDonalds Outside the Billionaire McDonaldsInside the Billionaire McDonalds Inside the Billionaire McDonalds

Shingle style barn architecture, leather furniture, art glass lamps, and a fireplace. That’s how fast food is done in one of Chicago’s richest suburbs, Lake Forest. Luckily they still have the Dollar Menu for out of town schmucks like me, so I was able to get a couple McChicken sandwiches after I picked my jaw up off the floor.

5 comments:

Carlin said...

Crazy. Did they still use paper wrappers and cheap plastic cups or were the Big Macs served on fine China and the drinks in fine crystal?

Anonymous said...

Did they have menu items not found at other McD's? Like steak or whathaveyou?

Jeeg said...

I didn't see any irregularities on the menu.

Maybe it's like some Asian restaurants where you can request the special, native menu. If you flash a Bentley owners club card, I bet they start cooking up some lobster thermidor for you.

Todd said...

What Nerd Lunch visitors really want to know, however, is did you see anyone eating a double meat sandwich?

Jeeg said...

I'm afraid there weren't any patrons taking the Double Meat challenge. I doubt they'd let you put together CT's version; you'd have to build an $8 model out of an Angus Third Pounder and a Premium Chicken Sandwich.