1. Blackmail Kayla, the attractive Native American psychic mutant, into cooperating in exchange for her abducted sister's safety.
2. Kayla moves to Canada, gets a job as a schoolteacher, and tricks Logan into falling in love with her.
3. Colonel Stryker locates Logan and warns him that someone is killing members of his old black ops team.
4. Victor fakes the murder of Kayla and brutally beats Logan.
5. Stryker offers Logan a way to beat Victor (who is secretly working for Stryker, too) and avenge Kayla (not dead).
6. Logan undergoes an operation to reinforce his skeleton with virtually indestructible metal, transforming him into an even more dangerous killing machine.
7. Stryker plans to mindwipe Logan at this point, and I guess use him as a killing machine for killing and killing-related purposes.
8. In the event our new killing machine overhears us talking about mindwipe (which we will discuss while he's in the same room, despite his enhanced senses), and goes into a kill-frenzy of killing . . .
A. Shoot in head with adamantium bullet, which we assume will give him amnesia or something, despite obviously being untested; or
B. Attack him with Weapon XI, our other experimental supermutant killing machine, assuming we can get him working using Logan's DNA as the final ingredient.