02 03 Nerd Lunch: On the Jazz! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

On the Jazz!

34

If you've been following this blog for any length of time, then you know I'm a HUGE A-Team fan and I have been watching closely the development of this new A-Team movie. You also may know that after I saw Spider-Man 3 in the theater and had a horrible experience (not because the movie itself was disappointing but the crowd and atmosphere were horrible), I enacted a self-imposed ban on going to first-run movie theaters to see movies. As we left Spider-Man 3, I told my wife, I'll break this ban for two movies: Serenity 2 and a good A-Team movie.

I won't make any official declarations until I see a trailer, but this image certainly gets me well on my way to lifting the theater ban. For me, it all hinges on Hannibal. If Liam Neeson can perform a properly written Hannibal and I can see that in the trailer, I'll be there. If the trailer is disappointing, I'll be doing an A-Team episode marathon in my home on opening night instead.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38