02 03 Nerd Lunch: List of Lists: The Pixar Movies 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

List of Lists: The Pixar Movies

34
Toy Story 3 is due out this weekend which means there will soon be more than ten Pixar movies. In honor of the upcoming release, the three Nerds here offer up their rankings of the Pixar movies.

Jeeg:
The Incredibles
Wall-E
Up
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Ratatouille
Finding Nemo
Cars

(Haven't seen Monster's Inc. or A Bug's Life, though both have to be better than Cars or Finding Nemo.)


PLee:
Incredibles
Up
Ratatouille
Toy Story 2
Toy Story
Monster's Inc.
Finding Nemo
Wall-E
Cars
Bug's Life


CT:
Wall-E
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Toy Story
A Bug's Life
Incredibles
Up
Finding Nemo
Cars
Ratatouille


Comparing these lists brings no real consensus. The closest we come is that the original Toy Story is in the top half of all three lists and Cars finds its way near or at the bottom of all three lists.

Incredibles and Up both make it high on Jeeg's and Plee's lists where they fall lower on mine. Although, Jeeg and I both have Wall-E high and Plee has it down lower. I also think it's interesting that Plee and I both have Toy Story 2 higher than the first where Jeeg has that switched.

These rankings also don't give a sense of scale. Jeeg clearly doesn't like Cars or Finding Nemo, but just because Ratatouille falls at the bottom of my list, doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

It will be interesting to see where Toy Story 3 falls. I have to admit that I have some trepidation about it. I hope it's good.

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38