02 03 Nerd Lunch: Nerd Lunch: The Web Series Update 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nerd Lunch: The Web Series Update

34
I wanted to check in and give everyone an update about where Nerd Lunch: The Web Series stands.

When I first started the series, I went into it with the knowledge that I was hopping in a car and driving straight towards a mountain. But I was hoping that my oscillation over-thruster would kick in and I would drive through the mountain and come out unscathed.

I had hoped to release one a month, January through June. Then we were going to take a break and decide whether or not to return in the Fall. Well, you may have noticed that March has come and just about gone and there is no episode 3 yet.

Without getting too into the specifics of everything, "real life" (positive things though, like new job and schooling) has gotten in the way and has brought about a delay in the production of Nerd Lunch.

So, here's the new plan...

Episode 3 has been shot and will be edited and my hope is to release it in April. We will shoot Episode 4 in May. It will then be out by June. After episode 4, we will take our break and decide whether or not to return in the Fall.

Thanks for all your support thus far. We've had great fun doing it and I can't wait to get back to it.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38