02 03 Nerd Lunch: Who are you and what have you done with Drew Carey? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Who are you and what have you done with Drew Carey?

34

I was flipping through the channels the other night and came across this:


Drew Carey

Clearly I’ve been lax in my viewing of The Price is Right and the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony, because I'm flabbergasted. It's the polar opposite of our "That Guy" series: I know the name of a celebrity but can't identify the face. What in the blue hell happened with Drew? Did he take a vacation to Club Kenny Rogers? The actual answers given over here on a segment of The Talk.

 

I'm not sure why I care enough to even write about this. Celebrity news usually doesn’t interest me and I’ve never been Drew’s biggest fan.  Maybe it struck me because he had such an iconic look or he somehow was exuding a nerd/geek sensibility. I don’t know, but I had to share.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38