02 03 Nerd Lunch: Space Ghost Gallery 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Space Ghost Gallery

34
Back when we were doing the Nerd Lunch Reboot Challenge, I briefly toyed with the idea of making Space Ghost one of my reboot entries. I actually wrote some Space Ghost spec scripts years ago. I think the character has a ton of potential. However, he was rebooted a couple different times in recent years. In the late 90s, he became a comedic talk show host. Then, about 7 years ago, he got a DC Comics mini-series which explained his origin.

I have been collecting Space Ghost art off the internet for a few years now and figured maybe I could set up a little gallery here of some shots I already have and some recent ones I've found.

 Kajo Baldisimo

 Ron Salas

Chris Samnee

nUk 9

Solblight

Bill Wiist

Spears

buddyPJ


Mike Penick

James Kenneth Woodward

"Female Space Ghost"
(artist unknown)

Alex Ross

Steve Rude

And here are a couple shots I found a few years back on an art blog. I can't find the link again and I didn't keep track of the artist's name. If anyone can help me track down the artist, I'd be very appreciative.



Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38