02 03 Nerd Lunch: (Nerd) Lunch Special: Red, White and Dew! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

(Nerd) Lunch Special: Red, White and Dew!

34
 On two previous occasions I have mentioned this idea and today...today, I finally tried it.

A few months back, I purchased the Dunkin Donuts "Thirst Avenger" (aka Captain America Tri-Cup Coolatta) and said that I needed to come up with new things to do with the somewhat awkward cup. One idea I had was to make a Red, White, and Dew
which combined the Mountain Dew Code Red, Mountain Dew White Out and the Mountain Dew Voltage flavors into the cup. For months, my cup has been taunting me and after finally publicly declaring that this was on my "Nerd To-Do" list during episode 12 of the Nerd Lunch Podcast, I made it happen.

When it comes to Mountain Dew, nothing beats the real thing. I don't think I will ever get tired of it. For a change of pace, I do enjoy Code Red quite a bit. Voltage and White Out aren't flavors I would go out of my way for all of the time, but are fun flavors and contributed to making this a beverage any red-blooded American should be proud to drink.


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38