02 03 Nerd Lunch: LXB: It's Not That Easy Being Green 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

LXB: It's Not That Easy Being Green

34
On this week's League of Extraordinary Bloggers challenge from CoolandCollected.com, participants were tasked simply with posting a picture of something green. My first thought went to my Muppets action figure collection. I have made some efforts to take picture of this collection, but just haven't taken the time to finish it up yet. This challenge prompted me to set up my makeshift studio again and grab some photography of my entire set of Kermit action figures. I love them all for different reasons, but my favorite of the bunch might have to be reporter Kermit. I always loved "Sesame Street News" and the concept of sticking straight man Kermit into wacky situations.

I still need to finish documenting my collection although several can be seen in this album.


Elsewhere in the League:
• Brian himself has already posted a picture of his Hulk collection at Cool and Collected.
• One of my new favorites, Shezcrafti, has posted a picture of the awesome new TMNT figures.
• And our good buddy Shawn has a brilliant post about You Can't Do That on Television.
• Finally, Pax has posted a variety of shots from his collection at Flickr that are green.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38