02 03 Nerd Lunch: Win a $5 Wendy's Gift Card! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Win a $5 Wendy's Gift Card!

34

I recently had the chance to get out and try the Moonlight Meal Deal at Wendy's. The Moonlight Meal Deal includes a Double Stack, Chili Cheese Fries and a large drink all for $5. The catch is, this is only available after 10 pm. Being that my college days are over and I don't often find myself with a hankering for a cheeseburger after 10 pm, this means quite honestly that I will likely not get the Moonlight Meal Deal. And that's unfortunate, because it's a lot of good food for $5.

As an extra bonus, patrons after 10 pm are able to "guac it up." This means they'll add a dollop of guacamole to any sandwich (in this case, my Double Stack) after 10 pm. Despite my pit allergy that affects my enjoyment of avocado-based food stuffs, I asked for my Double Stack to be "guaced up." I can imagine this would also be good on their chicken sandwiches.


The Moonlight Meal Deal is only one option at Wendy's. What we here at Nerd Lunch want to know is what would you do with an extra $5 to spend at Wendy's? Because it just so happens that we have a $5 Wendy's gift card to give away. Leave a comment before midnight Eastern on Friday, May 24 telling us what you'd do at Wendy's with the gift card and you'll get entered into a drawing for the card.

The only catch is that this contest is good for U.S. residents only. Don't worry international fans. We have another contest being planned for the summer that we'll let you get in on.

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38