02 03 Nerd Lunch: Superman Week: The Backwards Cape 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Superman Week: The Backwards Cape

34

If all goes according to plan, I'll be posting my review of Man of Steel tomorrow. That's all depending on whether or not I get to see it tonight.

In the meantime, I thought I'd just fill today's post with a Pinterest-friendly picture of another craft project my wife had done for my son. This one from over four years ago. I blogged six months ago about his birthday shirts, but the "This is not a bib, they put my cape on backwards" bib was not mentioned.


This really set the stage for subsequent years of my son pretending to be Superman or other super heroes. Which is awesome, because that's the best part about super heroes.

Be sure to check out The Cavalcade of Awesome for his Superman Week. And remember to sign up for our newsletter for a chance to win a Des Taylor Superman art print.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38