02 03 Nerd Lunch: 'Missed Me' Misses Out? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

'Missed Me' Misses Out?

34
A few years ago, I had aspirations to produce some short films. I managed to create a couple, but time and resources being limited (skill set, too for that matter), I never really got the ball rolling on that hobby.

One of my favorite projects that I did was a short called "Missed Me." It's less than five minutes so if you have that time, check it out here.

Missed Me from Carlin Trammel on Vimeo.


Today I was given a heads up about a film coming out soon that's eerily similar to "Missed Me." It's entitled "I Declare War" and as I watched the trailer, I felt like I was watching a remake of my film. What say you blog-reader? Does it look similar to you?

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38